Please note: Tickets for postponed events are automatically good for the date of the rescheduled show. Information about rescheduled events will be available on our website as soon as possible. Ticket holders will be notified via email about all changes as long as an email address was provided at the time of sale. Re-dated tickets will be sent to those attendees or we can look up your ticket for all ticketed events by your last name at the door. Refunds will only be offered at the discretion of the event planner / promoter. Please use the contact form if you have questions about postponed, cancelled or rescheduled events.
The Ute Theater Box Office is closed. Please purchase tickets online or call 970-665-6565. We will get back in touch as soon as possible.
Effective 3/17/20 (Revised 3/19/20)
State of Colorado Public Health Order 20-22
Effective March 17, 2020 at 8:00 AM, and continuing through April 30, 2020, the following places of public accommodation are closed to ingress, egress, use, and occupancy by members of the public:
1. Restaurants, food courts, cafes, coffeehouses, and other similar places of public accommodation offering food or beverage for on-premises consumption;
2. Bars, taverns, brew pubs, breweries, microbreweries, distillery pubs, wineries, tasting rooms, special licensees, clubs, and other places of public accommodation offering alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption;
3. Cigar bars;
5. Movie and performance theaters, opera houses, concert halls, and music halls; and
Places of public accommodation subject to this section are encouraged to offer food and beverage using delivery service, window service, walk-up service, drive-through service, or drive-up service, and to use precautions in doing so to mitigate the potential transmission of
COVID-19, including social distancing; however, no consumption of food or beverages is permitted onsite. In offering food or beverage, a place of public accommodation subject to this section may permit up to five members of the public at one time in the place of public accommodation for the purpose of picking up their food or beverage orders, so long as those individuals are at least six feet apart from one another while on premises.
Read Entire Order in PDF…
Eagle, Garfield, and Pitkin County are issuing a Public Health order to minimize the health impacts of COVID-19. Not only has COVID-19 presented in our tri-county region, but there has also been community transmission between affected individuals. The role of counties is to protect the health, safety and welfare of their citizens. The Public Health order will become effective immediately and will be revisited on April 8, 2020. Under this order from Eagle, Garfield, and Pitkin counties, public health prohibits large gatherings and events of more than 50 people (see information below regarding schools and restaurants). Gatherings of less than 50 attendees are prohibited unless measures are taken by event organizers to minimize risk. (Read more)
The City of Rifle and The Ute Theater & Events Center takes the safety, health and well-being of our patrons seriously. We have been keeping a careful eye on the emerging COVID-19, commonly known as novel coronavirus, outbreak world-wide. At this time, the City of Rifle is coordinating with the Garfield County Public Health Department & Environment (GCPHE) as we all monitor the progress of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). We encourage you to visit the Garfield County Public Health (GCPH) website for updated news and information.
What we are doing
Planning and preparedness: Our administrative team is meeting regularly to monitor the situation and develop an appropriate response. We are working with the Garfield County Public Health
& Environment and local health providers to coordinate planning and information regarding the Coronavirus.
Cleaning: For the safety and health of our patrons, The Ute Theater has implemented extra disinfecting methods before and during each show along with hand sanitizer available throughout the theater.
Cancellations: If an event is cancelled, The Ute Theater will notify ticketed patrons via email as soon as possible. Information will also be posted on our website (UteTheater.com) and our Facebook page.
How you can help: Please help protect our community from coronavirus and other respiratory viruses by taking some simple steps.
● CDC recommends frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds to keep people healthy. At a minimum, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol content.
● Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
● Disinfecting is important – wiping down frequently touched surfaces like a cell phone is a good idea. A regular household disinfecting type of wipe or spray works.
● Stay home if you are sick, cover coughs and sneezes and properly dispose of tissues.
● Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.